Gaze across the vast land of Hokkaido sprawling below from a hot-air balloon, floating effortlessly 30m above the ground
Holding 4 people and easy to climb into, this hot-air balloon soars gently into the sky, taking you on an aerial tour that will fascinate children and adults alike. Available only in the early morning and the evening when there is no/little rain or wind, this rather rare experience takes lucky guests on a journey that features a full view of Rusutsu Resort.
Hot-air Balloon Flight Experience (Moored)
- Operating Period
- 17/07/2021 - 31/08/2021
- Price (tax included)
- Adult 2,500 JPY / Child 2,000 JPY
- Age Requirements
- Adult Ages 12 and over / Child Ages 3 - 11
- Number of Participants
- 1 person or more
- Operating Hours
- 6:30 - 7:30 / 17:00 - 18:00
- Experience Times
- 5 minutes
- Sun Sun Field
- ・Less than 2 years old child can join with the parents or the guardians with free of charge.
・Maximum ride capacity: up to 300kg
・Rain, fog or wind may result in change of operating hours or cancellation.
・Weather conditions and other circumstances may result in time changes.
・You are advised to wear clothes you don't mind getting stained with machine oil, etc.
・For inquiries about same-day flights, please call Morii at +81-80-9003-0789.
- Rusutsu Resort Activity Desk
- Phone. +81-136-46-3332 Ext. 7035 (From Rusutsu Resort Hotel & Convention) Ext. 4-7035 (From The Westin Rusutsu Resort)