ABOUT THIS WEBSITE
As a general rule, copyrights related to all the information of the Site belong to the Company. You shall not use (including copy, alter, or distribute) the information without obtaining the prior consent of the Company, unless acceptable under copyright law, such as in the case of private use.
Although the Company makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the Site, the Company shall not provide any guarantee or bear any responsibility whatsoever regarding the accuracy, timeliness, availability, or safety of the information on the Site.
The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage incurred as a result of using or not being able to use the Site.
The Company may change or delete the information on the Site without notice to its customers. Also, the Company may interrupt or suspend the availability of the Site, irrespective of the reasons. The Company shall bear no responsibility for any damage incurred by its customers as a result of the change or deletion of the information or the interruption or suspension of the availability of the Site.
Websites to which the Site links are managed and operated under the responsibility of their respective corporations or individuals and not under the Company’s management.
The Company shall bear no responsibility for the content of the linked websites and/or any damage that arises as a result of using those websites. Customers shall use the linked websites at their own risk in accordance with the terms and conditions of the linked website.
The Company provides these links merely for the convenience of its customers, and such links are not to be construed as any form of recommendation for the use of such websites or for the products, services, or similar content contained thereon.
Moreover, these links do not necessarily mean there are special relationships such as partnership and cooperation between the Company and the corporations or individuals that manage and operate such linked websites.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
As a business operator handling personal information, Rusutsu Resort (hereinafter referred to as “the Facility”), which is operated by Kamori Kanko Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), recognizes the importance of personal information provided by customers and, in order to protect such information, shall properly handle it in accordance with the policy set forth below.
Definition of Personal Information
Personal information as handled by the Facility refers to personally identifiable information such as the names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, dates of birth, and other details included in information provided by customers using the Facility and/or its website.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Personal information of customers shall be acquired through lawful and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
“Personal information acquired from customers shall be used for the following purposes. In some cases, personal information may be used for individual services not listed below. In such cases, notice to that effect shall be made on the website of such service or in an appropriate medium (i.e., email magazine, etc.).
・For provision, confirmation, billing, and payment of services, products, etc. at facilities and hotels operated by the Company and the Kamori Kanko Group (hereinafter referred to collectively as the “”Kamori Kanko Group””).
・For distribution of notices regarding services, products, events, sales, campaigns, etc. implemented by facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group via email magazines, postal mail, telephone and other means.
・For confirmation of a customer’s registration to various membership services at facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group and provision of such services to various members at facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
・For sending prizes and other rewards for sweepstakes and other contests operated by the Kamori Kanko Group in which a customer has entered.
・For allowing facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group to respond to comments and questions received from customers.
・For summarization of statistically processed personal information for use in improving the services provided by facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
・For sending surveys to customers for the purpose of helping to improve services provided by facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.
・For important correspondence regarding products purchased at or services provided by facilities and hotels operated by the Kamori Kanko Group.”
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
In addition to the cases mentioned above, the Facility may provide the minimum amount of necessary personal information of customers to a third party without obtaining consent in the following cases:
・In cases required by law.
・In cases where it is necessary to protect the life, health, property, rights, etc. of the customer and it is difficult to obtain their consent.
・In cases where it is necessary to cooperate with national or local public authorities to carry out public administrative business and obtaining the consent of the customer may interfere with the performance of such business.
・In cases where such information is provided to a third party in the form of non-personally identifiable statistical information for research and analysis designed to improve usage trends and/or services provided.
In order to provide services to customers, the Facility may outsource a portion of its business to an outside contractor and personal information may be provided to such contractor to the extent necessary to accomplish the uses outlined above. In such cases, the Facility shall execute an agreement regarding the handling of personal information with the outside contractor and carry out appropriate supervision.
Management of Personal Information
The Facility adheres to the contents stipulated in the laws concerning the protection of personal information and the guidelines regarding the protection of personal information pertaining to industries within the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism with regard to its handling of personal information. Furthermore, the Facility stipulates its own regulations for handling personal information, employs an administrator responsible for handling personal information, and continues to implement regular reviews of its compliance program and necessary employee education. Through these efforts, the Facility ensures personal information of customers is accurate and up-to-date and appropriate administration against issues such as the unauthorized use, loss, destruction, manipulation, and leakage of such personal information is implemented.
About Disclosure, Correction, Deletion, Addition, Suspension of Use, and Erasure
Any customer wishing to request the (1) disclosure, (2) correction, deletion, addition, or the (3) suspension of use or erasure of any personal information data held by the Facility should do so via the contact information below. If a request is received in the prescribed manner from the customer themselves, the Facility shall handle such request within a reasonable timeframe and scope after first confirming the identity of the requesting individual. However, in cases where there is a risk of harm to the life, health, or property of the customer or a third party, in cases where it would significantly interfere with the business of the Facility, or in cases where it would result in the violation of any other laws or regulations, the Facility may refuse such request in whole or in part. Furthermore, before making any such requests, please understand that the Facility may become unable to provide services in accordance with expectations as a result of suspension of use or erasure.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS
Scope of Application
1. Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be accommodated shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. Any particulars not provided for herein shall be governed by laws and regulations and/or generally accepted practices.
2. In such a case where the Hotel has entered into a special contract with the Guest insofar as such special contract does not violate laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the preceding Paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Application for Accommodation Contracts
1. 1. A Guest who intends to make an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following particulars:
(1) Name of the Guest(s);
(2) Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival;
(3) Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the Attached Table No.1);
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
n the case where the Guest requests, during their stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in subparagraph (2) of the preceding Paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such request is made.
Conclusion of Accommodation Contracts, etc.
1. The Accommodation Contract is made following the conditions in the preceding Paragraphs. However, the same shall not apply when it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
Refusal of Accommodation Contracts
1. The Hotel may not accept the conclusion of an Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases:
(1) When the application for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
(2) When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
(3) When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order or good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(4) When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly detected to be carrying an infectious disease;
(5) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(6) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, dysfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes.
1. The Hotel will not conclude an Accommodation Contract in the following cases.
(1) The Guest seeking accommodation is judged to be: a member of an organized crime group, a member of an organized business or related to organized crime, a member of a libelous political action group or other antisocial force. Hereafter (anti-social/organized crime group).
(2) The Guest seeking accommodation is a member of a corporation supporting organized crime or organized crime activities.
(3) The corporation the Guest seeking accommodation is a member of or has a director belonging to an antisocial/organized crime group.
(4) The Guest seeking accommodation has used extremely threatening or disturbing language to another guest.
(5) The Guest seeking accommodation has made threatening demands to the Hotel or its staff or made unreasonable demands.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Guest
1. The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
2. In such a case where the Guest has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to causes for which the Guest is liable, the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the Attached Table No.2.
3. In the case when the Guest does not appear by 7p.m. on the day of accommodation (two hours after the expected time of arrival if the Hotel has been notified) without advance notice, the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled by the Guest.
Right to Cancel Accommodation Contracts by the Hotel
1. The Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases:
(1) When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or has conducted himself in a manner that will contravene the laws or act against the public order and good morals in regard to his accommodation;
(2) When the Guest can be clearly detected as carrying an infectious disease;
(3) When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
(4) When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes of force majeure;
(5) When the Guest conducts prohibited actions such as smoking in bed, mischief to the firefighting facilities or does not obey other prohibitions of the Hotel Policy & Rules stipulated by the Hotel (restricted to particulars deemed necessary in order to avoid the causing of fires).
2. In the case when the Hotel has cancelled the Accommodation Contract in accordance with the preceding Paragraph, the Hotel shall not be entitled to charge the Guest for any of the services during the remainder of the contractual period which the Guest has not received.
1. The Hotel will cancel the Accommodation Contract in the following cases.
(1) The Guest is judged to be a member of an anti-social/organized crime group.
(2) The Guest is a member of a corporation supporting organized crime or organized crime activities.
(3) The corporation the Guest is a member of or has a director belonging to an anti- social/organized crime group.
(4) The Guest has used extremely threatening or disturbing language to another guest.
(5) The Guest has made threatening demands to the Hotel or its staff or made unreasonable demands.
1. The Guest shall register the following particulars at the Front Desk of the Hotel on the day of Accommodation:
(1) Name, age, sex, address of Guest(s) and workplace;
(2) For non-Japanese: nationality, passport number, port and date of entry in Japan;
(3) Date and estimated time of departure, and
(4) Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
2. In the case when the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 13 by any means other that Japanese currency, such as travellers’ cheques, coupons, or credit cards, these credentials should be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding Paragraph.
Hours of Guest Room Use
1. The Guest is entitled to occupy the contracted guest room of the Hotel from 3p.m. to 11a.m. the next morning. However, in the case where the Guest’s s accommodation is continuous, the Guest may occupy it all day long, except for the days of arrival and departure. In case the Guest is unable to continuously use the same guestroom due to a changed departure date, full booking of guestrooms or other reasons, a separate Contract for Accommodation shall be concluded and the preceding stipulation shall not apply.
2. The Hotel may, notwithstanding the provisions prescribed in the preceding Paragraph, permit the Guest to occupy the room beyond the time as prescribed in the Table 3.
Observance of Hotel Policy & Rules
1. The Guest shall observe the Hotel Policy & Rules established by the Hotel.
1. The business hours of the main facilities of the Hotel shall be provided in detail by brochures as provided or notices displayed in visible locations.
2. The business hours specified in the preceding Paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavoidable causes within the Hotel. In such a case, the Guest shall be informed by means deemed appropriate by the management.
Payment of Accommodation Charges
1. The breakdown of the Accommodation Charges, etc. that the Guest shall pay is as listed in the Attached Table No.1.
2. Accommodation Charges as stated in the preceding Paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency(yen) or by any means other than Japanese currency such as traveller’s cheques, coupons, credit cards or debit cards recognized by the Hotel. Payments shall be paid at the Front Desk upon departure of the Guest or upon request of the Hotel.
3. If payment is to be made in Japanese currency or by credit card, please note that payment of Accommodation Charges will occur upon check-in.
4. Accommodation Charges shall be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities that have been provided by the Hotel and are at the Guest’s disposal.
Liabilities of the Hotel
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage if the Hotel has caused such damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or non-fulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply in cases where such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
2. Even though the Hotel has received the “Pass Mark” (Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire department), the Hotel is covered by Hotel Liability Insurance to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
Handling When Unable to Provide Contracted Rooms
1. The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, arrange accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practicable, with the consent of the Guest.
2. When arrangement of other accommodations cannot be made notwithstanding the provisions of the proceeding Paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the compensation fee shall be applied to the reparations. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to the causes for which the Hotel is not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
Handling of Deposited Articles
1. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the Front Desk by the Guest, except in the case when this has occurred to due to causes of force majeure. However, for cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest its kind and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of JPY 300,000.
2. The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damages when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash, or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the Front Desk. However, for articles of which the kind and value has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of JPY 150,000.
Custody of Baggage and/or Belongings of the Guest
1. When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only in the case when such a request has been accepted by the Hotel. The Hotel shall inform the Guest to the location of their baggage at the time of check-in.
2. When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found left after the Guest’s check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner of the article left and ask for further instructions. When no instruction is given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day it is found, and after this period, the Hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
3. The Hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two Paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 1 of Article 14.
Liability in Regard to Parking
1. The Hotel shall not be liable for the custody of the vehicle of the Guest when the Guest utilizes the parking lot within the premises of the Hotel, as it shall be regarded that the Hotel simply offers the space for Parking, whether the key of the vehicle has been deposited with the Hotel or not. However, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel in regard to the management of the parking lot.
Liability of the Guest
1. The Guest shall compensate the Hotel for the damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Guest.
Refusal or Cancellation of Banquets/Events
1. The Hotel will not conclude a banquet/event contract in the following case. Also, the Hotel will cancel a banquet/event if a contract has already been made if:
(1) An attendee of the event is a member of an anti-social/organized crime group or a related group or business.
Remark 1. Basic room rate is based on the tariffs of the Hotel.
Remark 2. The child rate applies for elementary school children.
In case of providing child meals and beds: 70% of adult rate required.
In case of providing adult meals and beds: 100% of adult rate required.
The preschool child provided bed only: JPY3,300 (Incl. tax) required.
Remark 3. Those charges are subject to change to revisions of the Tax Laws concerned.
1. The percentages signify the rate of cancellation charge to the Basic Accommodation Charge.
2. If the number of days contracted is shortened, the cancellation charge for the first day of the cancelled period shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days shortened.
3. If a part of a group booking (for 5 rooms or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charges shall not be charged for the number of rooms equivalent to 10% of the number of rooms booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy.
When the cancellation is accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, the date of acceptance shall apply with fractions counted as a whole number.
The charges in Extra charge 1 shall not be added to the charges in Extra charge 2 when staying after 3p.m.
The extended use of accommodation requires application to the Front Desk in advance and please note that the request may not be accepted.
HOTEL POLICY & RULES
The Hotel Management requests that every guest comply with the Hotel Policy & Rules listed below in order to ensure a safe and pleasant stay in accordance with Article 11 of the “Terms and Conditions for Accommodation Contracts.” Please bear in mind especially that if these rules are not observed, we may have to refuse to offer accommodation and/or other facilities within the premises, and in some cases, we may charge you for losses that have been incurred.
To avoid causing fires
1. Please refrain from smoking in places where fires may be easily caused (e.g. in bed) or places where there are no ashtrays.
2. Please do not use/bring any appliances that could start a fire in the guest rooms.
3. Please refrain from other actions that may cause fires.
4. Please do not meddle with firefighting facilities, as it can compromise safety and security.
To maintain public peace and security
1. Upon arriving in your room, please examine the map on the back of the door for evacuation procedures.
2. Please make sure that during your stay, your door is closed and locked when you leave your room.
3. Only registered Guests are permitted to use guest rooms. Please do not invite visitors into your room. The Lobby and the Lounge are open to visitors who come to see you (the same applies for attendants working at banquets in the Hotel). To contact Guests, please use the house phone in the Lobby.
Handling of valuables, deposited and lost articles
1. Please leave money and valuables in the safe provided in your room or at the Front Desk, with your name and address, for storage in a safety deposit box. Please note that the name should be that of the owner of the money or valuables. If a proxy is to deposit or withdraw items, the name and signature of the proxy are required. Safety deposit box keys may not be left at the Front Desk.
2. Loss of a safety deposit box key shall result in the forfeit of the JPY15,000 (+ tax) deposit due to the cost of changing the lock. please understand that it takes some time to open a safety deposit box without the key.
3. Please bear in mind that the Hotel shall not be held liable for damage caused by loss of money of breakage of valuables, in cases where Guests have not deposited such items in the safe provided or at the Front Desk.
1. Please pay for accommodation and other charges at the Front Desk with Japanese currency of by other means such as travellers’ cheques, coupons or credit cards that are recognized by the Hotel Management. Please pay at the time of your departure or upon request of the Hotel Management.
2. In case payment is made by travellers’ cheques or credit cards, they shall be shown in advance at the time of registration.
3. If payment is to be made in Japanese currency or by credit card, please note that payment of accommodation charges will occur upon check-in.
4. Cheques other than travellers’ cheques (e.g. personal cheques) are not accepted. When signing for a bill in a bar or restaurant, please show your room key (the key card). The signature should be that of the person in whose name the room is registered under.
5. In some cases, you may be asked to make a deposit on your accommodation charges upon your arrival.
1. Currency Exchanges are permitted at the Front Desk in the North and South Wings, and the Westin.
2. Only overseas travellers’ staying in the Hotel can use the exchange service. Japanese nationals may not use this service.
3. Only cash or travellers’ cheques in U.S. dollars, Euros, Australian dollars, Korean won, Thai baht, RMB, Hong Kong dollars, New Taiwan dollars, Singapore dollars may be exchanged.
1. Please do not bring into the Hotel such articles that may disturb other Guests (dogs, cats, or other animals, etc.), heat emitting or explosive, malodorous material, articles liable to cause danger or other articles of which possession is prohibited by Japanese law.
2. Please refrain from shouting, singing, or other loud activities, gambling, actions which may contravene with public morals or decorum, or other activities which may disturb other Guests.
3. Please do not use guest rooms, the Lobby, or other facilities for business purposes (exhibition, advertisement, publicity, sales and others) without permission of the Hotel.
4. Please do not tamper with facilities and equipment in the Hotels. Please use them for their proper use.
5. Please do not display or leave articles in the window, on the balcony of your room, in the hallways, or in the Lobby.
6. Please make sure that the water has stopped running after you use the tub or basin.
If water is left overflowing, it may damage rooms next to yours and on the floor below.
In such cases as mentioned above, Guests responsible will be required to pay compensation for damages and inconvenience to the Hotel.
7. Please do not enter the Hotel wearing geta (wooden sandals), leather-soled sandals, roller skates, rollerblades or footwear equipped with wheels.
8. We may refuse to offer accommodation to persons under age who intend to stay in the Hotel without the permission of their guardians.
9. Please save electricity and water to conserve energy.
10. Please note that when you make telephone call from your room, Facility and utility charges are added to your bill.
11. The yukata (cotton bathrobes) provided are for in-room use only. Entry into restaurants whilst wearing slippers is not permitted.
12. In case of losing a room key of the travel lodge, log house, or cottage, Guests will be charged JPY10,000 to replace the cylinder for security purposes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SKI RESORT
Article 1 Purpose
1. At Rusutsu Resort, regarding skiing and other sports and activities on the snow, we abide by the rules and regulations stipulated below. All other items not stated in the following stipulation comply with Japanese law and follow the rules and regulations governing the Japan Ski Safety Standards (revised in August 1994) and local customs.
2. The person who can not approve hereinafter the following articles skiing in this ski resort is prohibited.
Article 2 Notice
1. At Rusutsu Resort we continue to take all appropriate measures to protect skiers from undue, unnecessary and unreasonable hazards, including those created by skier conduct, excess and attitude. Observe the code listed below and share with other skiers and boarders the responsibility for a great experience.
(1) You are aware that skiing (The word ‘ski’ applies to ‘snowboard’ for snowboarders. It is also applicable to other snow sliding equipment) has following specific hazards, which you should avoid at your attention.
(A) Risks which may be caused by weather conditions such as snow/wind/fog.
(B) Risks which may be caused by variation in terrain such as cliffs/bumps.
(C) Risks which may be caused by snow conditions such as surface or sub-surface snow/avalanche.
(D) Risks which may be caused by natural objects such as rocks/trees/other natural objects.
(E) Risks which may be caused by man-made objects such as lift facilities/buildings/snow vehicles.
(F) Risks which may be caused by contact with other skiers.
(G) Risks which may be caused by skiers’ own negligence.
(2) Do not ski in areas not within the boundaries of the resort. Do not ski on runs that have been determined closed.
(3) Keep a protective eye on your children at all times.
(4) At Rusutsu Resort we will not accept responsibility for accidents or injuries suffered by people who do not follow the rules and regulations stipulated in this notice and the following articles.
Article 3 Rules & Regulations
1. By accepting and using the facilities at Rusutsu Resort , you will be agreeing to the following rules.
(1) Don’t threaten or injure other skiers.
(2) Always stay in control suitable for variation in terrain, weather condition, snow condition, skill, the status of congestion or physical condition and be able to stop or avoid other people or objects. Skiers shall be the sole judges of the limits of their skill and their ability to meet and overcome the inherent risks of skiing and shall maintain reasonable control of speed and course.
(3) People ahead of you have the right of way. It is your responsibility to avoid them.
(4) Skiers shall not overtake any other skier except in such a manner as to avoid contact and shall grant the right of way to overtaken skiers.
(5) Skiers shall look uphill and yield to other skiers when entering a trail or starting downhill.
(6) Skiers must not stop where they obstruct a trail, or are not visible from above. Do your best to clear the course after a fall.
(7) When walking up hill or down hill or resting, please stay to the sides of the course.
(8) Skiers must wear retention straps or other devices to prevent runaway skis and equipment.
(9) Observe all posted signs and warnings. Skiers shall abide by the directions and instructions of the ski area operators and ski patrol.
(10) Skiers, when involved in a skiing accident, shall not depart from the ski area without leaving their names and addresses if reasonably possible.
Article 4 Users Responsibilities
1. At Rusutsu Resort, we have the right to demand the compensation for any loss or damage sustained by skiers as a result of their negligence of the rules and regulations stipulated above.
2. At Rusutsu Resort we will accept no responsibility for accidents or injuries suffered by people who do not follow the rules and regulations.
Anyone who skis in a way which endangers their own safety, or the safety of others around them, will be held solely responsible and liable.
3. In case of an accident caused by the skiers’ negligence of the rules and regulations stipulated in the article 2-1(2), when they ski in areas not within the boundaries of the resort, we, independently or in cooperation with local authorities, will send a rescue party after we receive an SOS call from the skiers.
After the rescue is completed, we will clarify the contents of labor costs related to search and rescue, snow equipment costs, cableway operation costs, lighting and electricity costs, and other expenses to be paid.
4. At Rusutsu Resort, We are not responsible for the theft of skis, snowboards as well as other new snow sliding equipment in our controlled areas, as well as in the parking lot.
However, we will accept liability for, but only to the extent of, any loss or damage sustained by you as a result of our negligence or that of our employees.
Additional Clause The above went into effect August 24, 2004.